First dream
I had two nights ago. It started off I was running with my co-workers. Some how we were going through some bushes and what not but then we ended up getting onto a freeway. We kept going and I check around and I see other runners and I saw one of my other co-workers. Getting back on track, we decided to take a break because it was very sunny and hot. For some reason we decided to take one inside of a bank because it had air-conditioning. We were like in between the security doors and never set foot inside the bank. The security guard got mad and we ran out of there. After awhile of jogging I see planes flying over us and then realized we were near the airport.
So my guess is that I was training for the long beach marathon and running around long beach lost =)
Second dream
This was last night. I was in a very large house. Didn’t look familiar to me. It had several floors. I had my relatives all around. I was holding a 2-3 year old girl. From this, not sure if it was a cousin or my own daughter but it was like when I held my cousin Christine when she about that age. Then a large earthquake hit. It got loud and you can hear the earth just moving every which way. It wouldn’t stop and my family started to scream. I held onto the little girl for dear life and I looked at the windows and they started to crack. I felt the house shift in foundation. Then it stopped for what felt like 10 minutes. Everyone started to check everything.
So I went outside to check foundation damage and the house had moved a whole lot and the pluming and gas lines were all broke etc… so everyone was tending to that. However I did notice the ground was all sand. I was like… the beach??? I guess this was a few hours later I see people running towards the ocean. I guess the earthquake made some killer waves. But then… I started to hear screaming and people running away. I turn around and look… it was a huge wall of water coming down like a tsunami… I looked around and couldn’t find shelter so I held my breath and plugged my nose and closed my eyes… we were all under water and I couldn’t breathe and I woke up.
So I’m not sure if this was a future dream and half of California fell off and this happen… scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment