Sunday, September 4, 2011

got a new (used) road bike

dreamt many odd things just now. first dream was strange as I had to be transported through some event. we had to be very ninja like and it wasn't ninja like at all. then I was to jump out of a plane then swim in the ocean to where my team had to go...

My then nudged me as my legs crossed to her side.

next dream was interesting. everyone was gathered around and we debating what to do. ended up wanting to goto the bakery. instead of driving there, someone said lets walk. then two people said they could get there first and I was like not this time people...

I sprinted and everything went so fast. I thought I was out of air so I slowed down. I turn to see where the other two were at then I turned back and I bumped into someone but I was still in the fast pace. I guess some of that guy's friend wasn't happy and tripped me. then a several people started to kick me...

I woke up and first thing was... wow I haven't run in awhile. lol. Sure I was worried about being attacked, but  the running sensation creep up on me.

Started to ponder, was it because I got a used road bike yesterday for $100 and decided to focus on that?

stock photo

I know its a schwinn but for beginning distance rider... I think should be good.

I also had to fix 5 laptops this labor day weekend. Hopefully will pay for this little toy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment