Friday, August 19, 2011

New Goal

After losing to Brett on the July 4th race by 30 seconds...

I've gotten into a small rut. I was unable to run with numerous excuses. Horrible, just simply horrible.

To name a few: I got blisters on my feet from the new shoes for longer runs. Weather has been very hot and nobody feels like running with me anymore. I took Jimmy's advice and put harder insoles and they seem to be working better. However I wish I had my Trance 9 shoes.

I switched my diet to adding more salads and more healthier meals. I feel so tired. Shawn was able to do this and not run and he lost several pounds. After a little bit... I just checked... and no change what so ever.

I have the race in October and I'm way off my training schedule. So I'm not mentally ready for all this.

I got into a small quarrel at work and I got extremely irritated. As the passive aggressive revenge goal, I've decided to trim down my waist as much as I can. I will also keep it pretty much secret on what I do and not really talk about my goals as he likes to chime in.

I'm following partial guidelines here:
http://exercise.about.com/od/weightloss/ss/reducebellyfat.htm

So I'm going to go into heavy lifting, running, cross training and diet 7 days a week 30 minutes a day.

I will alternate days with different exercises and give myself no excuse. For my running I will put forth more quality runs.

I hope I can stick to this and trim down before Thanksgiving before I head out to Cambodia. I made that exclamation that I would lose lots of weight when I return. So far I lost no pounds since my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment