Sunday, April 10, 2011

updates

I haven't updated in a few months so its much in due time.

Kitchen was not finished before we went to Cambodia. I was disappointed but there was nothing I can do. Had a fantastic time there. Pictures are on my facebook account since I cant' find a free place to host that many pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332534&id=661630235&l=debaa45472
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332569&id=661630235&l=72d4b384b0
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332597&id=661630235&l=16ea8e3505
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332609&id=661630235&l=42976c6482
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332984&id=661630235&l=c19b277785
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332997&id=661630235&l=c08cf0b98a
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=333009&id=661630235&l=a87f7eb857
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=333022&id=661630235&l=71a2dc35ce
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=333030&id=661630235&l=e2b8438cc7
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=333036&id=661630235&l=676153f8e7

After we came back, the recessed lighting was installed and all is done. My eyes stopped twitching and things started to go back to normal. However, I missed out on several races that I planned to attend this year.

Things became very bad when I forgot to pick up My from her carpooling. The water heater sprung a leak and I was trying to clean it up. So things started falling apart.

Stuck in there and things are starting to recover. Talked things over with the wife and I got her the iPad 2 for our anniversary and I'm able to do my marathons. So now I'm registered and training for the OC Half.

I think after I do a much better marathon, I will train for a triathlon. Just to complete one and I think I'm done for crazy runs. I picked up Shawn's old bike that he said he wanted to get rid of so I have something to train with for now.

So basically yesterday I tuned the bike up and it stopped squeaking and rides smoother. I fixed the Camry's a/c with a faulty relay and new cabin filter, and ran 11 miles with My while she rode her bike to support me.


I backed up my machine too to Raid 0 drives to hopefully get a better performance. Been wanting to try and now's the best time.

NovaBench Score

after Raid 0

NovaBench Score

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you got My an iPad 2?! Cool beans...!!! Is it cool? :o)

    ReplyDelete