Monday, September 13, 2010

Yasso update



Week 1 - 06 mi 6:19
Week 2 - 07 mi 5:21
Week 3 - 05 mi 5:51
Week 4 - 09 mi 5:31
Week 5 - 10 mi 6:06
Week 6 - 07 mi 6:34
Week 7 - 12 mi 5:42
Week 8 - 13 mi 5:34
Week 9 - 10 mi 6:04
Week 10 - 15 mi 5:55
Week 11 - 16 mi 5:52
Week 12 - 12 mi rest
Week 13 - 18 mi 5:38

Had a great run over the weekend with the wife as she chased me on her bike. Can't believe she went through that, very proud of her.

So my target pace is 11 min mile...

TRAINING CALCULATOR

plugged in my last run... it shows that I will finish within 5 hrs. I will have to update times since Yasso 5:30 would mean 5 hrs 30 minutes...

Not too much pain... I think because I had that whole rest week. I might kick in pain by Thursday. But I didn't need the massage, but I know I might need it Thursday or Saturday.

I hope this week does not get messed up because I have to drop the wife's car in for repairs. My brain is trying to figure out the best solution and I'm just scared it will impact my running schedule.

Well what ever happens, I just have to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment