This was a tough road, running back to back three days and a long run on Saturdays with cross training on Sunday.
I don't like running in the heat and I'm sure most people do and only a select few love that kind of weather to run in. I just find it hard to breath and to go and optimal speeds.
I learned alot just running on my own and I prefer to because I'll be on my own for this marathon. I'll be looking for my friends and family though to cheer me on. @jlaurel will be there but I'm not going to make him wait lol. I'll just make him my rival, wonder if he will know that or not haha.
So I just picked up new gear and it's helping me on short runs.
Nathan Quickdraw Plus Handheld 22-Ounce Bottle Carrier with Pocket
I used it today on my short run. Today's kicked in many things that I learned from everyone but you don't really learn things until you do it yourself.
Having good posture is the best way and I described it on dailymile.
I just also wanted to post some graphs that my garmin outputs.
Hopefully you can see Zone 7 - which means slow run but that's damn fast for me currently but slow for someone like my cousin Jimmy lol. I'll do my best to be consistent there in the future but man am I addicted to just going fast lol.
so if you can see there, I took lots of breaks but I think I can do a 8min mile soon if I had a clear course to do it on... exciting!!!
Next week... oh man... will be the 9 mile run. Need to plan this one out carefully and I will take a gel pack and extra water with me this time.



No comments:
Post a Comment