Monday, May 25, 2009

Fastest mile recorded on new Ipod

Saturday was Christofil Graduation. That morning we made Chicken Adobo for the first time with the slow cooker. My played her Xbox game that she hasn't played since she first got it and I pumped some iron and did some works outs while watching old Bleach episodes (where Ichigo goes to the Vizard to help control his new powers)

After that we watched some anime together while eating the chicken. It was umm... unique. I think it could have been better if it wasn't bone less or skin less. Bones has the flavor.

Then we went to Christofil's place around 4ish and his family were there. Apparently his ceremony was that morning as well. I grabbed a Corona and was like yum haven't had one in awhile and then noticed a MGD. Chilled a bit and then more people showed up. Jeff made his signature Mojitos which were excellent.

Played some Hold Em with this family. No money but I was still playing serious and then I just laid back a bit.

After that went to play some Rock Band on the xbox that he had setup. Then I just chilled a bit and then I started to tank since I stopped drinking around 8 PM. Yuni saw me and said to get me a drink so she got me a MGD. That did not help and it was about 10 PM and I could barely keep my eyes open. Everyone was playing Lips and before I left they wanted to me to try it out with My. Did some kind of rap song and then thanked everyone and said my good byes.

Sunday I woke up with a slight headache. Should have drank more water. My had boiled some eggs from Friday and we decided to have that and the rest of the bacon that we bought. So unhealthy but oh wells. Then I went to my parents house to check on my parents. They are doing sort of ok and my mom is avoiding me because she knows that I'm not happy with what she's been doing.

I grabbed my helmet for the K1 even this Friday and then drove to My's parents house in Valencia. Lots of traffic on this Memorial day weekend. She has some photo lights and freaked out on a yellow because I didn't want to be stuck in the middle while slow people turn right into a plaza so I slammed on my brakes, stalled it and backed up. My was not too happy but oh wells.

We got there and Tuan was in London but Tin was there watching the Indy 500. Talked to him for a bid while watching that and showed him the house we won. He then got a call and said he was leaving but be backs there tomorrow to check on things.

My started to wash the clothes and then clean the house. I have no idea what she wanted me to do and she didn't tell me what to do so I hopped on my laptop and played on Facebook.

My then got a craving for McDonalds. Maybe she pregnant but we did tested and it was a no. Her brother did bought some before we got there so she wanted some Big Mac and Fish Filet.

Now I don't like McDonalds. Only thing I would eat are there chicken nuggets and fries. So finally after some pushing I went to go get them. Apparently some people had the day off that day and some lady left just like in restaurant city because nobody was at the counter. She could have waited 1 more minute and she would have gotten her order after mine. It's not like their food takes forever.

Brought the food home and then My decided to take a nap after she finished the last of the clothes and cleaning. I got bored and went on FFXI. Played for awhile and now it became like almost 7pm.

When she woke up, her mom left her a message on our home phone. I was texted and proceeded to check my hotmail. Played it and My went to get her phone and called her.

Then we went to Walmart to pick up some stuff and then went home.

I got home I decided to do my run.

I put my long sleeve running shirt that I got from my half that I did Feb. Thought about a hat or something to cover my head and I said I'm only going to run for an hr.

Started my Nike+ on my ipod and then did a happy pace around the block for about 1.5 miles.



I clicked my timer at the same corner. I did alright and then I took a rest lap. After that I hit my power song and ran the fastest I could. Right before I stopped running half the block I felt this surge that I felt like I was going to puke so I went to a walk. I tried to pick it up again by doing a light jog but then I felt like puking again.

There I thought it was because I drank and ate bad etc... I got home and uploaded it. Took a hot shower and stretched. I feel alright this morning typing it up.

I'll run some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment