Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vivid Dreams - Last night in Cambodia

Apparently we went out of Phnom Penh to visit Koh Kong. Not 100% sure if it was a malaria free zone so not to take any chances, started the Maloron pills.

these pills you have to take the night before and for 7 days after leaving the zone of malaria. one of the side effects is that you have strange vivid dreams. I normally have strange dreams and I'm unable to remember them as I can't recall any of it to make sense.

the last night we had a buffet meal and I took the maloron. said our good byes to my uncle as he has work at the time we leave. went home and i said good byes to my aunt as she got me some gifts.

First Dream:


the dream started out strange. i was in a huge big rig. the kind with a long front end where the engine is in the front and not underneath us. I remember it being white. I wasn't the one driving as it didn't belong to me as it belonged to My.

We were on the freeway and we talked. First question, when did you get this? I can't remember the answer but then My said that Liz has one too. I was like really? I wanna see the big rig.

Then My got on the CB radio and pinged Liz on open channel. Liz was like what's up. My says Rithy wants to see the big rig. and she was like sure let's meet for lunch. My proceeded to say a location and then some guy on the intercom yelled don't say any address or location on an open channel as other people will hear it. You have to purchase a private channel.

the process was weird and I let My do that since apparently she knows.

Then we stopped a sushi place, we got out of the big rig and then I see 3 people standing next to her. I'm assuming it was her family. I turned I see 6 people standing to My. I'm assuming it was her family too.

strange... I took a bite of sushi and it ended.

Dream 2:


this dream was really awkward. I think I was a camp or something along those lines. With lots of boys. we had some kind of race thing that we had to do. we practiced on a track. I look at our team jersey and it said KORLAN. I asked why is our team KORLAN, and the guy said... it's the first letter of our names...

I was upset... and it sounded so stupid and why couldn't we pick a cooler name like lightning or something. our shirt color was orange. then I saw other teams. the largest team and the weirdest was a yellow shirt team of about 30 who called themselves... penis. had a picture of a penis drawn on them. most of them different. I guess low budget. then some kid was angry and didn't want to be on the team penis and crossed it out and put some other teams name.

I was like what?!?!?!? why do we only have 6 people? dumb name like KORLAN. anyways the event was about to start. we all lined up at the track and I hear the gun go off and I started running. Apparently we had 2 fat kids on our team... boo...

the fat kid wasn't running tho... he was flying on some contraption and then knocked out half of the yellow team. i was like wow....

I had several other dreams but those were the two that I could remember. So strange... and now soon to be on my flight back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment