Friday, December 10, 2010

driving in LA traffic

Kitchen update for Day 4 and 5. Inspector is not available until next Thursdays so taking days off until Saturday. 


I won Michael Bubble tickets from MyFM 104.3 for online entry of songs to be played at noon. I have no idea who he is. 


Ben (Janet's boyfriend) gave me so much info, made getting there easier since I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hrs. I'm glad I left an hour early to get there. since I got there at 4:30 and close at 5PM.
when I got there I signed in. Only one person before me.


So this guy trying to get his prize and he didn't bring any ID... weirdo. He couldn't prove that he lived in the US so he walked off and forfeit his prize. Made the lady angry because he gave such an attitude and she had  to prove the rules that he printed out and brought and highlighted it. 


the guy next won tron movie tickets. he didn't print the e-mail. he has it on his phone. she got even more mad. 
So then it was my turn and this lady was even more mad I didn't print the e-mail but it never said I had to print it. I printed all the forms and printed it. 


then she was like what tickets are you here for. then I was like Michael Bubble Tickets... she was like who? and then all the ladies got pist off! 


I didn't know how to pronunce that name and she wanted to disqualify me even further. She thought I was there for 98.7 but I wrote down 104.3 and the tron dude was 98.7.

I check the e-mail clearly nothing in it says to print the damn e-mail but I guess she got pist off of the people before me. I think she needs a chill pill or at least put a rule template of everything to expect. 


argh...


anyways another 2 hrs stuck in traffic and I'm back home.


what an adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment