Sunday, November 7, 2010

6x1600m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqYt34Cgmas - YouTube Video



Perfect day for a run

checking out the track...

stretching

stretching my fingers

so out of breath

almost there

28 laps of pain

out of breath

barely making it

jimmy and his perfect form

picked up my cousin Jimmy to help me do mile repeats at target of 9 minutes per mile at Biola.
this was time interval to force me to run a mile in 9 minutes with 2 minutes rest.
warm up - 10:01.90
1st interval - 8:58
2nd interval - 9:13 - .98 of a mile - was a little short but oh well.
3rd interval - 8:51
4th interval - 9:01
5th interval - 8:59
6th interval - 8:52
cool down
this was about the hardest I ran and I felt like my eye balls was going to come out and I wanted to throw up. thanks jimmy for pacing me and he's pretty damn good considering he just used his timex watch on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment