5 days until the marathon.
I've been having weird butterflies and stomach has been turning. I'm being gassy from carbo loading since Hal said to do it 7 days in advance.
went to costco last night and bought a box of sweet potato (10 for like $7). I remember buying 1 for $3 at ralphs (organic though).
feet are tense and want to get this race done. thinking so much about it that i'm having odd dreams that's hard to explain. I woke up again confused about 4am like the previous night. all I remember was going downhill pretty fast in like a go kart or something.
mentally I'm there. I vision what I need to do and I know I can do this. my body feels pretty good and I'm going to get a foot massage before race day to make sure all my muscles are ready to go.
feels like hours after work are getting shorter and shorter and I kinda want a little more time to train but it's almost here.
I've already got interval training that Carole has no idea she's going to embark with me haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment