Monday, September 20, 2010

sigh of relief

went to the orthopedic specialist at kaiser this morning and got xray for that injury and very happy there is no fracture or anything to stop me from running. It's just bruised up. Doctor said I did the right thing which was ice and elevate the wound.

so they said to take it easy... if I do start to run... run on a foam track.

now since it's a foot doctor place, one of the techs ran a marathon... he suggested swimming to condition the legs. The doctor said I should cross train in the mean time as well with swimming or biking.

where to swim... La Mirada has a swim park... or should I take a dip in the ocean... hm... sounds so much prepare for with swimming. oh well.

I did buy some more muscle rub since that helped the swelling. I took a nap for about 5 hrs after that... holy cow. now to think about my cross training.

No comments:

Post a Comment