I woke up this morning to several odd dreams.
first was i was waiting in line at in-and-out for a hamburger. strange i saw all co-workers and we were like sitting on a bleacher. I go to order and he was like everything is ala-carte. WTF so I went to this huge sign and pushed what I wanted.
so my co-worker reid jackson gets his order and he gets his hamburger with no buns because holy crap it was ala-carte. he walks behind the counter grabs some buns and runs out because the cook ran out chasing him with a butcher knife because he didn't pay for it.
Then I was like lettuce for 20 cents... WTF I hate lettuce.
Next dream...
Went to a house in a different neighborhood. I open a closet and a scary girl comes out from beneath the wood planks crawling. I'm like woah shit this girl crawls fast and ran out of the house and into the neighborhood. Some reason I follow and got in my car and lost her because there was traffic (she probably killed someone or everyone freaked out). I then wake up to my alarm.
No comments:
Post a Comment