Thursday, April 2, 2009

first post

April 1, 2009

Woke up at 5AM to get ready for work by riding the bicycle in. Shawn told me about the different gears on the bike and how you get the 20 speed function to work. So I tried it and the gears got all funky on me. I finally got it grab again as I'm not able to click to the highest number which is weird but oh well. This made it so much faster and easier on my legs.

I get to work and find Willette already messing with people's cubicles. So I helped out by turning Ryan's items on his desk upside down. We also turned the ringer on everyone's phone all the way up. It was an okay prank, but did not want to go all out and get in too much trouble during these rough times.

My then instant messages me that she was at the DMV waiting in very long line that was not going to open for an hour. She got mad that I didn't do it for her, but she insisted on her day off that she will do it. So next time I'll just do it when ever I get a chance and ignore that she will do it.

I got a few orders that morning from loyal customers and then lunch time came and My came to pick me up. We went to a new ramen place I found on yelp:

2015 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, CA‎ - (310) 329-1335

We got there early and started to talk about our communication problem we are having. I didn't realize that you had to write your name down at the door and there was a line before it opens at 11:30. It wasn't too bad of a wait since we were early. We got our name called and they do their chant "Irrashai Mase" all in unison. We got water (mizu) and had to place our order on a sheet of paper, specifying a combo or just ramen, toppings, noodle firmness, soup base and extras.

We got our food pretty quick and I got the most basic thing because I always get the food on top of the menu or what they are known for when I goto a new restaurant. Pretty good ramen and service was great. I see regulars go and it's great for groups too. Spent $20 for lunch for me and the wife with tip for excellent service.

Work then flew by. I ended up bicycling home a little late. With the new gear position it was harder going up hill and wind was coming at me pretty strong so it took me awhile to get home. I was practically out of breath. I did get some close calls, maybe 20% my fault but cars just never look when crossing a sidewalk if someone is coming. So after that I just slow down and assume people don't look at wow people just don't look at all. I want to kick their cars but that would waste my time so I'll just think about it.

I get home and wow I was starving because of the work out getting home. My had bought some jalepeno bread that I told her that Toya brought in to work that was yummy. I warmed it up and it's alright but it was just not the same. She then said there was a bagel too. Every bite was pretty spicy. She then wanted a snack too and cooked quesadilla. I wanted one too and microwave mine. Was pretty much full now.

Then we logged on to FFXI and leveled Paladin and she leveled Summoner. We signed off because you can only do fields of valor every vanadiel day. After that we watched "the Office" on Netflix with the Xbox 360. Then Bryan and his girl showed up with food and two laptops. We talked for a bit as I have't seen him for awhile. I checked the newest laptop and there wasn't anything wrong with it but the other one seems to have gotten infected so I will have to do a deep scan later.

Then my co-workers invited me to party for Halo 3. Had a good time playing for a few hours and ranked up.

After playing I went go kiss My and she yelled at me for breathing in her ear. She was reading manga while I was playing with the guys. I got mad and said something stupid. Then she got upset asking why I had to be mean, slammed her fist on the table, turned her computer off and closed the bedroom door. I said sorry, but it was a dumb defense mechanism because she likes to complain about me breathing when I can't help but not breath. She still has a fear of an ear infection if wind goes in her ear. I thought only little kids are prone to that but apparently she hasn't had one in awhile but still scared to get one.

I didn't want to get in her path of rage so I got online and did random things and the snuck into bed.

interesting day huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment